Tulsk GAA Club is 50 years in existence in 2020 and we want to make this year one of the most memorable in our History.
We would love you to be part of this and we look forward to seeing you around the Club soon!
We have membership options which cater to individual players, social and supporting members along with competitively priced family options.
What your membership offers you…..
- There is a great benefit in being part of the largest sporting body in Tulsk Parish, as well as football and camogie the Club organise various social activities during the year.
- Structured training from committed qualified club volunteers from age 4 to adult.
- Opportunity to play in organised games against other clubs in the County and further afield.
- Benefit of club gear and the opportunity to benefit from Club Sponsors generosity in providing kit to teams within the Club, socks/shorts, training tops, Club jackets, jerseys are all items that have been sponsored in recent years.
- Use of Tulsk GAA Facilities (Room rental for parties, access to pitches and playing facilities for club activities)
- Having a say through voting rights in how the Club is run at the AGM for agreed membership types
- For members, 18 years & over, access to GRMA the new GAA Membership Card program providing benefits and rewards to you, as a GAA member. Using the Card or membership number will enable GAA Members to benefit from partner discounts, special offers and earn points for going to games.
- Players participating in official club playing activities have benefit coverage under the GAA Injury Benefit Fund.
- Playing membership ensures that you are covered in the event of a sports injury whilst playing or training with your team and membership is a requirement to be eligible to play for your team.
- Eligible to apply for & purchase tickets through the club for Inter-county Championship games involving Roscommon Footballers, Hurlers, and Camogie teams.
- All LGFA Members get 20% OFF Car Insurance & 50% OFF Home insurance @ http://www.aig.ie/lgfa, players get 25% Off Car Insurance call 1890 56 2727.
Our Membership fees are an integral part of the finances of our club. Club membership is important to ensure players are registered with our Club and respective GAA bodies, the Club incurs a number of annual charges per player from our governing bodies, insurance, etc. which membership fee’s directly cover.
The Club does not benefit financially from membership fees.
How To Pay
Membership can be paid through a simple and secure online facility and includes an installment payment facility where total fees can be spread over 3 months. This payment method also has the benefit of reducing the administrative time involved in processing payments.
- A welcome evening will be held for all teams at start of their season and Registrar will be in attendance
- The online registration facility available below
Registration Fees 2020
|Adult (Non Player,Scor)||€60|
|Student with ID||€50|
|Person under age of 18||€50|
|Juvenile (Member of Another Club Camogie only)||€30|
|Family (2 adults and all children U18)||€160|
The Membership of the Gaelic Athletic Association shall run from 1st January to the 31st December each year. A Player must be registered at least three days before a game.
Club Registrars are Joe Rourke 086 8060597 and Darena Hanly 087 2404167