Tulsk GAA Club is 51 years in existence in 2021 and we want to make this year one of the most memorable in our History. We would love you to be part of this and we look forward to seeing you around the Club soon!
We have membership options which cater to individual players, social and supporting members along with competitively priced family options.
What your membership offers you…..
- There is a great benefit in being part of the largest sporting body in Tulsk Parish, as well as football and camogie the Club organise various social activities during the year.
- Structured training from committed qualified club volunteers from age 4 to adult.
- Opportunity to play in organised games against other clubs in the County and further afield.
- Benefit of club gear and the opportunity to benefit from Club Sponsors generosity in providing kit to teams within the Club, socks/shorts, training tops, Club jackets, jerseys are all items that have been sponsored in recent years.
- Use of Tulsk GAA Facilities (Room rental for parties, access to pitches and playing facilities for club activities)
- Having a say through voting rights in how the Club is run at the AGM for agreed membership types
- For members, 18 years & over, access to GRMA the new GAA Membership Card program providing benefits and rewards to you, as a GAA member. Using the Card or membership number will enable GAA Members to benefit from partner discounts, special offers and earn points for going to games.
- Players participating in official club playing activities have benefit coverage under the GAA Injury Benefit Fund.
- Playing membership ensures that you are covered in the event of a sports injury whilst playing or training with your team and membership is a requirement to be eligible to play for your team.
- Eligible to apply for & purchase tickets through the club for Inter-county Championship games involving Roscommon Footballers, Hurlers, and Camogie teams.
- All LGFA Members get 20% OFF Car Insurance & 50% OFF Home insurance @ http://www.aig.ie/lgfa, players get 25% Off Car Insurance call 1890 56 2727.
Our Membership fees are an integral part of the finances of our club. Club membership is important to ensure players are registered with our Club and respective GAA bodies, the Club incurs a number of annual charges per player from our governing bodies, insurance, etc. which membership fee’s directly cover.
The Club does not benefit financially from membership fees.
How To Register
To register for 2021 go to Foireann.ie
Over the coming weeks and months, new functionality will be released in Foireann, starting with Membership & Registration which will be available from December 2020 and provides club members with the opportunity to register and pay for their membership online.
One of the really exciting things about Foireann is that, for the first time, there is a fully integrated system across GAA, Camogie, and LGFA.
If you created an account for the ReturnToPlay system to complete health questionnaires, then you can use the same login details to access the new GAA Management System.
Helpful guide available: Online Registration
Registration Fees 2021
|Adult (Non Player,Scor)||€60|
|Student with ID||€50|
|Person under age of 18||€50|
|Juvenile (Member of Another Club Camogie only)||€30|
|Family (2 adults and all children U18)||€160|
The Membership of the Gaelic Athletic Association shall run from 1st January to the 31st December each year. A Player must be registered at least three days before a game.
Club Registrar for 2021 is Darena Hanly 087 2404167